Easy-to-Use Floor Tape Applicator from FloorTape.com
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Unit price
- Sold out
At FloorTape.com, we are committed to providing solutions to help improve employee productivity, safety, and organization in your industrial workplace. Our team works day in and day out to supply the highest quality safety floor tape products on the market.
In addition to our wide selection of floor marking tapes, we also offer the easiest tape applicator machine available.
Features of Our Floor Marking Tape Applicator
The Mighty Liner floor tape applicator makes applying safety floor tape easier than ever before. This new product is equipped with a variety of features to help increase the safety and efficiency in your warehouse. Some of the features of our tape applicator machine include:
- Range of different widths available including 50mm, 75mm, and 100mm (2”, 3”, 4”)
- Lightweight and versatile
- Creates a crisp, tight bond between marking tape and surface
- Easy to load and reload
- Can be used to apply other tapes such as vinyl, duct tape, gaffers tape, anti-slip, and more
- Designed for heavy-duty applications
How to Use Our Tape Applicator Machine
With the Mighty Liner floor marking tape applicator, the tape applying process is as simple as possible. Here’s the step-by-step process for application:
- Attach the handle and extender together and to the mounting post on the Mighty Liner.
- Turn the large knob to adjust the spacing between the guide panels for your intended width.
- Before loading the roll of tape into the tape applicator machine, make sure the tape unrolls from the bottom and NOT over the top.
- Insert the roll between the panels, making sure the round supports fit securely into the tape core.
- Pull approximately 3 feet of tape forward, and remove the backer off the tape. Then, pull it back over the top of the roll toward the spool.
- Feed the backer under one of the tabs on the spool. From there, manually rotate the spool clockwise, ensuring that the spool grabs the backer so it does not slip out. In addition, make sure that the backer is tight against the top surface of the roll.
- Apply the tape to the intended floor.
- Pick up (do NOT roll) the Mighty Liner and move it forward until the tape is resting taut against the roller wheel. You are now ready to apply the tape!
Questions on our floor tape applicator? Reach out to our team today.
Additional Safety Products from FloorTape.com
As a leading supplier of premium, affordable floor marking tape, FloorTape.com has had years of experience in the adhesive industry. Our products are designed to boost employee productivity, safety, and organization. In addition to our vast selection of floor tape and our floor tape applicator, we also offer assorted safety solutions such as:
- Diagonal floor tape
- Striped floor tape
- Freezer floor tape
- Printed floor tape
- Footprint floor shapes
- Letters and numbers
- Label protectors
- Floor signs
- All purpose cleaner
- Absorbent mats
- And so much more!
Not sure which product is the best fit for your applications? Request samples from us to find out!
Contact Us for Floor Tape Applicators and Marking Tape
At FloorTape.com, it is our mission to provide solutions that help to make your facility as safe, efficient, and organized as possible. With our floor marking tape applicator, applying your safety tape is now easier than ever.
Contact us today to learn more about the Mighty Liner or our assorted safety products. We look forward to assisting you!
Mighty Liner Floor Tape Applicator - The MIGHTY Change in Floor Marking
Try our New Mighty Liner Floor Tape Applicator with 50 mm, 75 mm, and 100 mm (2", 3", 4") widths . Our Mighty Line peel and stick floor tapes have beveled edges which improves durability in harsh industrial environments. This Applicator is an easy to use and heavy duty. Learn more below by watching the videos and learn how to use the new Mighty Liner floor tape applicator.
*Mighty Liner floor tape applicator was designed for Mighty Line floor tape.
- Mighty Liner can be used to apply other tapes like vinyl tape, gaffers tape, duct tape, anti slip tape and others.
* Mighty Liner is PATENT PENDING